We are pleased to announce and invite you to attend the first International workshop on recent developments in nuclear structure and astrophysics.
The workshop aims to bring together the researchers to discuss the topics related to nuclear physics and its Astrophysical applications.
The workshop will be held between 1-4 June 2020 at Yıldız Technical University Davutpaşa Campus - Istanbul, Turkey.
The program will include oral (15-20 min) and poster presentations.
Topics of the workshop will include
• Nuclear structure and reactions
• Collective and new excitation modes in nuclei
• Novel instrumentation and methods
• Nuclear physics in connection with Astrophysical events
• Confronting gravitational waves with nuclear physics constraints
You can download Workshop poster from here.